Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lovely Wednesday


I am sitting in my window seat listening to my neighbor's band practice. It's a little bit overcast today, but overall nice. I think I am finally back into a semi-scheduled existence enough to blog regularly, fingers crossed :)

This week (since getting back from my visit in Cali) has been a whirlwind of apartment hunting...

(we found the cutest place!)

sunbathing...


karaoke...


breakfast for dinner...

(abelskivers with the boys!)

and movie nights (Let the Right One In at home and Iron Man 2 and Babies in the theater)


all with wonderful friends!

This week I also entered in a TokyoBunnie giveaway to win an owl plushie! You should enter too!


and lastly, here are some pretties that I have been ogling:


This dress feels like Japan crossed with Flapper. Love Love Love.


Like most dresses on the internet (I've noticed recently) this dress is entirely too short, but I want it anyway.


This dress embodies everything that I am obsessed with right now. Babydoll, check. Layers, check. Worn/slightly distressed looking, check. Sweetheart neckline, check. Neutral, but fun colors, check! Waaaant!



I know this shirt is a little strange, but I've been really into large graphics on shirts lately, and I LOVE the expression of the kitty, and the Japanese Lolita inspiration, and maroon is one of my favorite t-shirt colors, so it won me over :)

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment