Thursday, June 10, 2010

I NEED THIS BAG!

♥ ♥ ♥ this new Paperchase line called Day Trippers :D



I'd prefer the second, bigger bag, but I'll take either!

This is the bag that I have now:


I loooooove it, but it is falling apart. It's oil canvas (I think that's what you call it...) so the plastic-like outside part is starting to crack and flake off leaving the cloth underneath showing through :( Not noticeable to anyone but me right now, but soon I will have to retire it.

Unfortunately Borders has apparently fired all of its Paperchase buyers, and they are the ONLY place to buy Paperchase products in the States...

So I haven't been able to find it yet, but I will.

Or I find something better and then be able to say "screw you Borders and Paperchase and the fact that I have to work so hard to give you my money for a product that you flaunted at me!"

...

No comments:

Post a Comment