Sunday, March 21, 2010

Blog Fail...

So clearly I am a failure at blogging regularly. I think I am going to remedy this by talking about what I've been doing on days that I don't have time to do a "Me Today" or a "My Life As..." or "A Shop of my Very Own" etc. etc.

And I know I talk about my life all the time anyway, but either way, hopefully this will get me blogging regularly again :)

I have been ignoring my crocheting duties, and as a result I have two critters to make and a custom order to finish so I can ship stuff out tomorrow. And then once I've done that I need to lock myself in a room somewhere until I've compiled enough Easter goodies to mail off to Modern Mouse and to bring to Monster Art and Clothing. These are my most pressing duties. I hate not getting stuff done in a timely manner.

Today was perfection - diner food with a friend, Peter Pan with my two favorite kids, then dinner with their parents! And now I feel guilty about blowing off all the stuff I should have been doing for all of that :P

But life is all about balance and I am finding the balance as we speak!

...or as I type I guess. And now, look at these pretty things! --->





No comments:

Post a Comment