Monday, July 26, 2010


I FINALLY found a purse to replace my owl one. But in the process of finding the perfect purse, I found about a billion other really great purses that were either too big or too expensive or just tote bags or field bags. Not what I wanted but still impossibly great, so here are the highlights, maybe you will find exactly what you are looking for :D

1. 8765 Teeny Duffle in Snackville by Jansport

4. Gia handmade canvas tote bag from pokapop on Etsy

(Also click here to see the plush penguin backpack!)


  1. GIR! And I'm pretty sure I need that fancy rabbit sling. :D

  2. great selections! thank u for sharing...*

  3. hi, hope it's ok to contact you here. we would love to include your blog on our giveaway search engine: giveaway scout ( have a look and if interested, use our online form to add your blog ( ). thanks, josh