Thursday, September 10, 2009

Things I am actually going to buy as soon as I have money...


How amazing is this? I've been shopping around for a decal for my computer for a while, and this dandelion totally takes the cake.


This is going to be artwork in my house!!!!!!! It is called Snail of Fury and it is beautiful.


I love this necklace. It is called a Thunder Necklace, which just makes me love it more. <3

My bathroom in my new apartment better have wall space, because this is gonna go in it, along with my Bath Night print. I am always drawn to bathroom art. And love capybaras.


And now that I've moved back to California, I have four penpals, so I have an excuse to buy lovely cards and stationary! And everyone who knows me knows about my love of sheep, so this sheep card totally makes my day.

That's all for now. I hope you love this stuff as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment