Friday, November 6, 2009

Me Today:

What I'm Wearing:


I LOVE this shirt! I've had it for...6 and a half years? And it is amazingly 80s. I am wearing a grey tank top under it, plus my favorite stripey skirt and some old jeans :)

What I'm Reading:


So I am actually LISTENING to Pillars of the Earth - I was given the book on tape as a Christmas gift, and it is what got me through the plane rides to and from Japan, and it is now keeping me company on BART to and from my internship! Whether you listen to it or read it, it is phenomenal. One of the best books I've ever read. You should definitely check it out.

The Song that is Stuck in my Head:


"Ain't No Rest for the Wicked" by Cage the Elephant. Classic and AWESOME.

Who I am in Love with at the Moment:


OMG, holy crap, I am SOOOOOO excited for this movie!!! Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law are hands down the two hottest men on the planet, and they are gonna be in close proximity to each other, on the big screen, for 2 hours of hot crime solving!!! Oh and Sherlock Holmes is pretty cool too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment