Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Shop of my Very Own...Part 2

So I know I did a shop of my very own post just like, two days ago, but I am so excited to share with you all of my favorite Etsians! So for those of you just tuning in, this feature on by blog is where I showcase all of the wonderful Etsy Items I would stock my very own brick and mortar shop with (if I had my very own brick and mortar shop). Oh and as per usual, click the photo for a link to the item listing :)

Brookish:





















<3

6 comments:

  1. Amazing! I love the octopus tights, and scientificculture is one of my favs, too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including me in your post! Love your other choices too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these shops!!! awesomeness!
    So I went on an 'international grocery shopping spree' today lol and my 3 yr old talked me into getting some cookies with pandas somehow 'inked' on them... here's a pic!
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Emn2e0jQY3s/S1I7lvHT_AI/AAAAAAAAAaM/PAGLd4QQVX8/s1600-h/Gav+cookie.JPG

    ok that was a huge picture of a very stick 3 yr old hand lol here's the box if you ever happen to see them!

    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Emn2e0jQY3s/S1I9FKPmRGI/AAAAAAAAAac/s_qPWV01yq8/s1600-h/Super+G+International.JPG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leah, those look just like Hello Panda Cookies, except I guess without the chocolate in them:

    http://bit.ly/68YQEK

    You can get Hello Panda Cookies at Safeways and stuff in the international aisle - they taste amazing!

    ReplyDelete