Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Me Today

What I'm Wearing:


My amazing 57thirtythree shirt, a grey tank top, my new yoga skirt (!) pink tights, and my lovely modcloth boots.

What I'm Reading:


My favorite book of all time is The Time Traveler's wife, and I just finished Audrey Niffenegger's most recent novel, Her Fearful Symmetry. Not gonna lie, it was a little weird. Maybe a lot weird. But the writing and characters were as wonderful as ever. ♥

The Song that is Stuck in my Head:


"Lover You Should Have Come Over" by Jeff Buckley. Not only does this song sum up my emotion for about the past week, Jeff Buckley is AMAZING. And died very young. Check him out!

Who I'm in Love with at the Moment:


Dr Lance Sweets, from Bones!! The first 4 seasons are on Netflix View Instantly, and so I've watched quite a lot of it, and I have fallen slowly but surely in love with this amazing character.

What I'm Craving:



Frosters Freeze Soft Serve!!!!!!!!!!!! Spring is officially here in the Pacific North West :D


No comments:

Post a Comment