Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Shop of my Very Own...Part 6

I haven't done A Shop of my Very Own in a while, so I thought it was time, especially because I've found lots of new impossibly amazing Etsians lately! So, here we go! For those of you just tuning in, these are the artists I would stock my shop with if I had a real brick and mortar shop :D

Skunkboy Creatures:


I'm guilty of avidly following her blog, as well as ogling her creations (I own a narwhal!) and hope hope hoping that in five years my life at least somewhat resembles hers ♥






(I neeeeed him!)



Want.

Tollipop:






Love love LOVE this one!

Tinatarnoff:


She primarily does original papercuts, so when she came out with these cards I about died of excitement!











(I want to frame these three in a three photo portrait frame and hang them in a baby's roooooom!)



As always click the photos for links to each listing!


No comments:

Post a Comment