Thursday, May 20, 2010

Me Today

What I'm Wearing:


A brown tank top and a black yoga skirt from Old Navy, a Target Mickey Mouse shirt, my new Payless shoes and my Modcloth knee-highs!

What I'm Reading:


Still reading Shantaram, because it's 933 pages long, so I am sharing this hilarious XKCD with you. This is especially true of Bones.

The Song that is Stuck in my Head:


The Glee version of Total Eclipse of the Heart. ♥

Who I'm in Love with at the Moment:


Neil Patrick Harris, I do not care that you are gay in real life. You are Dr Horrible, and Barney Stinson, and for that I love you as a straight man forever. But would also settle for you being my gay best friend. Think about it.

What I'm Craving:


Garlic Jim's Pepperoni Lil' Jimmy's. They are only $4 and there is a Garlic Jims two doors down from my house...I have a problem.

And Introducing...What I'm Cooking!


Cardamom Cream Puffs from Saveur Magazine! This photo is mine, click on it for a link to the recipe and a picture of what they are supposed to look like :P (These TASTED delicious!!!)


3 comments:

  1. In order...
    cute outfit...great hyper-true XKCD... yay GLEE!!... NPH is super-awesome and I like him way more now than back when he was stupid doogie howser... I've never heard of Garlic Jim's before, but love pizza... and the cream puffs look tasty, but I hate cardamom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad that you hate Cardamom! It's totally my favorite spice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glee is like crack for the ears - can't get enough. Cream puff is crack for the souls LOL !!!

    ReplyDelete