Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Shop of my Very Own...Part 7

For those of you who don't already know, this is a segment on my blog all about the Etsy sellers that I would stock my Brick and Mortar shop with if I had one. As always click the name for a link to the shop, and the photos for links to the listings. Here goes:



I really like this one ^ but I love all of their sort of alien expressions. So mysterious!







I wish I had a small child so I could hang this ^ in her room!



Adorable, super inexpensive notebook packs? Yes please!!!


heheheh.





I *LOVE* this card's color scheme and subject matter and how detailed it is! ♥ ♥ ♥





I am going to buy myself a baby monster one of these days. They are so reasonably priced!


I bought these ^ for my sister for her 13th birthday :)








It's me ^ !!



(and as always it wouldn't be me if I didn't end with something emo :P )


1 comment:

  1. Apparently your shop would be awesome... 'cause these people do great work

    ReplyDelete